We are looking for a QA Engineer with good experience in Manual & Automation Testing.
· Write test plans and test cases throughout the development lifecycle;
· Ensure test plans thoroughly cover all requirements and use cases;
· Plan, schedule and perform manual and automated software tests;
· Develop automated regression test suites using automated testing tools;
· Foster a continuous improvement approach to QA activities;
· Review tools implementations and encourage best practices and sound design principles while remaining practical and deadline driven;
· Work closely with software developers to perform early testing on components prior to integration builds;
· Manage defect tracking; monitor and report results;
· Report QA status, as appropriate, to keep project stakeholders informed on deliverables and timelines.
· Ability to adapt and learn quickly with any other testing tool;
· Good understanding of automation testing approaches.
Desired Candidate Profile:
· Hands on experience in writing UI and Functional Test cases.
· Able to do Manual testing based on test cases as well as scenario based testing.
· Testing Tools: Broad experience using different testing tools (Selenium, JMeter, TestComplete etc.);
· Hands on experience in Testing desktop based application as well as web-based application.
· Hands on experience in mobile testing would be added advantage
· Certifications in testing industry like ISTQB, CSTE, and Microsoft would be added advantage
· Knowledge and experience in automated testing tools would be added advantage
· Advanced knowledge of system development lifecycle, methodology and testing knowledge;
· Solid knowledge of the quality assurance techniques, testing concepts, methodologies and tools;
· Expert ability to apply concepts of unit, system, regression, product, integration and acceptance testing;
· Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communications skills.