- Write test plans and test cases throughout the development lifecycle;
- Ensure test plans thoroughly cover all requirements and use cases;
- Plan, schedule and perform manual and automated software tests;
- Develop automated regression test suites using automated testing tools;
- Foster a continuous improvement approach to QA activities;
- Review tools implementations and encourage best practices and sound design principles while remaining practical and deadline driven;
- Work closely with software developers to perform early testing on components prior to integration builds;
- Manage defect tracking; monitor and report results;
- Report QA status, as appropriate, to keep project stakeholders informed on deliverables and timelines.
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly with any other testing tool;
- Good understanding of automation testing approaches.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Hands on experience in writing UI and Functional Test cases.
- Able to do Manual testing based on test cases as well as scenario based testing.
- Testing Tools: Broad experience using different testing tools (Selenium, JMeter, TestComplete etc.);
- Hands on experience in Test Management tools like TestLink, qTest, TestRail.
- Hands on experience in Testing desktop based application as well as web-based application.
- Hands on experience in mobile testing would be added advantage.
- Certifications in testing industry like ISTQB, CSTE, and Microsoft would be added advantage.
- Experience in automated testing tools is must.
- Advanced knowledge of system development lifecycle, methodology and testing knowledge;
- Solid knowledge of the quality assurance techniques, testing concepts, methodologies and tools;
- Expert ability to apply concepts of unit, system, regression, product, integration and acceptance testing;
- Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communications skills.